Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Love Affair and his name is Mr. WalMart

Oh my goodness, as of this moment in time.......I LOVE LOVE LOVE "the" Mart. Wowzas!!! Look at what I got today.....Before I show what I got, just so you know, there was PLENTY when I left the store....so no, I did not clear the shelf. I would never do that. :(


Here's a breakdown of what I got.....

Lucky Charms $2.89 X8 (my kids' favorite)
-price match to Rosauers 13-hour cereal sale $1.69 each
-$1.50/2 printable (NLA) X2
-$1.10/2 printable
=$8.32, making them just $1.04 a box 

Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta $2-something X10
-price match to Albertsons $0.75 each
-$1/1 printable (? available) OR
-$1/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta from 5/15 SS X10
=$2.50 overage!!!! That is $0.25 overage for each one!!

Wilkinson Sword Razor $0.97 X2
-$1/1 printable
=$0.06 overage!! That is $0.03 overage for each one!!

Pert Plus 3-in-1 Travel Size Shampoo $0.97 X6
-$1/1 Pert Plus 3-in-1 or 2-in-1 Products from 5/15 SS
=$0.18 overage!!! That is $0.03 overage for each one!

Bananas $0.58/ lb 7.68 lbs
-price match to Rosauers cereal 13-hour sale at $0.39/lb
=$3.00

Subtotal AFTER price matches was $31.78. I'm "guessing" before the price matches, my total wound have been "around" $48.88!!! TOOP $8.58, tax was an additional $0.68.

And, I have one happy little boy.

Oh, for those of you that are wondering....I was checking out the Points Plus difference between these Garden Delights and the wheat past from Ronzoni and there is no difference. They have the same Points Plus values. I'm pretty stoked about that. ☺

Thanks!

Cheryl